Optimised UC Features for SMBs
Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports up to 800 users, 50 SIP trunk accounts, up to 100 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Strongest-possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Dual Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
- Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email
Need More Info?
- Phone: 1300 000 100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At BusinessCo Online, we're dedicated to the needs of SME businesses. If you need assistance with finding the right solution for your business requirements, we're here to help. Simply fill out the form below with your details and one of our specialists will be in touch within 1-2 business days.
Phone: 1300 000 100