High-Density, 16 Port Gigabit Gateway
The GXW4200 high-density FXS gateway series enables businesses of all sizes to create a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system. The gateway offers the benefits of VoIP communications and takes advantage of Gigabit speeds, while preserving investment on existing analog phones, fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
Key Features and Benefits
- Single 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Sensing RJ45 Port
- 16 Port
- TLS and SRTP Security Encryption Technology to Protect Calls and Accounts
- Automated Provisioning Options
- Supports 3 Way Conferencing
- Failover SIP Server
- Supports T.38 Fax
- Supports a Wide Range of Caller ID Formats
- Zero Configuration Provisioning when Paired with Grandstream's IP PBXs
- Supports Advanced Telephony Features
Grandstream has been connecting the world since 2002. The company is consistently recognised within the industry for quality, innovation and product value. Grandstream is focused on research and development, and consistently drives the market forward with new and innovative IP products.
Grandstream products are used by some of the largest businesses and service providers in the world. Among other IP based products, the range includes Desk IP Phones, Wireless DECT Phones, HD Video Systems and Conference Phones.
Need More Info?
- Phone: 1300 000 100
- Email: email@example.com
At BusinessCo Online, we're dedicated to the needs of SME businesses. If you need assistance with finding the right solution for your business requirements, we're here to help. Simply fill out the form below with your details and one of our specialists will be in touch within 1-2 business days.
Phone: 1300 000 100