An Affordable Gigabit IP Phone
The GXP1630 is a powerful IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs). This Linux-based model includes 3 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, 8 BLF keys and 4-way conferencing. A 132x64 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched gigabit network ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE and call-waiting allow the GXP1630 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
Key Features and Benefits
- 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 3 call appearances, 3 softkeys
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000mbps network ports
- Includes 8 dualcolored BLF/speed dial keys
- Built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- HD audio to maximize audio quality, full-duplex speakerphone
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
Need More Info?
- Phone: 1300 000 100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At BusinessCo Online, we're dedicated to the needs of SME businesses. If you need assistance with finding the right solution for your business requirements, we're here to help. Simply fill out the form below with your details and one of our specialists will be in touch within 1-2 business days.
Phone: 1300 000 100