Outdoor Long Range 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi Access Point
The GWN7630LR is an outdoor long-range 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point for medium to large businesses and enterprises who need to provide long-range coverage in both indoor and outdoor spaces. It offers weatherproof casing and heat resistant technology, dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology, and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput that supports 200+ clients and an expanded 300-meter coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7630LR includes a built-in controller embedded within the product’s web user interface. It is also supported by GWN.Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform. The GWN7630LR is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable voice and video IP phones. By including support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks and captive portals, the GWN7630LR is an ideal outdoor Wi-Fi access point for enterprises, multiple floor offices, warehouses, hospitals, schools and more.
Key Features and Benefits
- 2.33Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 4x4:4 MIMO technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 300-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown
- Flexibility of detachable/ changeable antenna for different application scenarios
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN. Cloud offers unlimited AP management
Grandstream has been connecting the world since 2002. The company is consistently recognised within the industry for quality, innovation and product value. Grandstream is focused on research and development, and consistently drives the market forward with new and innovative IP products.
Grandstream products are used by some of the largest businesses and service providers in the world. Among other IP based products, the range includes Desk IP Phones, Wireless DECT Phones, HD Video Systems and Conference Phones.
Need More Info?
- Phone: 1300 000 100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At BusinessCo Online, we're dedicated to the needs of SME businesses. If you need assistance with finding the right solution for your business requirements, we're here to help. Simply fill out the form below with your details and one of our specialists will be in touch within 1-2 business days.
Phone: 1300 000 100