A Sleek and User Friendly Cordless IP Phone Base Station
The DP752 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP series DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users. It supports outdoor range of up to 400 meters with the DP730 or up to 350 meters with DP722/DP720 as well as indoor range up to 50 meters to give users the freedom to move around their work or home. This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE. A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless uni fied features that gives users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time. The DP 752 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security. When paired wit h Grandstream’s DP720, DP722 or DP730 handsets, the DP752 offers a powerful cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
Key Features and Benefits
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls & account
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Supports Push-to-Talk and activity based on proximity and accelerometer sensors
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language prompts, flexible dial plan and more
Need More Info?
- Phone: 1300 000 100
- Email: email@example.com
At BusinessCo Online, we're dedicated to the needs of SME businesses. If you need assistance with finding the right solution for your business requirements, we're here to help. Simply fill out the form below with your details and one of our specialists will be in touch within 1-2 business days.
Phone: 1300 000 100