BusinessCo Direct Pty Ltd ACN 153 696 256 T/A BusinessCo Online
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (You) and BusinessCo Direct Pty Ltd trading as BusinessCo Online.
- In these Terms and Conditions We, Our or Us means BusinessCo Online; and You or Your means the person who accepts these Terms and Conditions, by using this Website and associated software, networks and processes, including the purchase of Products or Services through the Website and Associated BusinessCo Websites.
- By browsing the Website, or placing an Order, You agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products or Services.
- The Agreement together with Your Order constitute the entire agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products or Services. The Agreement cannot be varied unless We agree to vary it in writing or by email.
- If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years you cannot place Orders with BusinessCo Online. By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- The Website may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
- You must ensure that Your access to, or use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to You.
- You must take Your own precautions to ensure that Your process for accessing the Website does not expose You to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage Your computer system. We take no responsibility for any such damage which may arise in connection with Your use of the Website.
- All prices listed on the Website exclude Delivery Costs. Delivery Costs are shown separately on an Order.
- Prices displayed on the Website are subject to change without notice. Once an Order has been accepted by Us and a Purchase Contract formed under clause 6, the price of the Product cannot be varied except:
i.by agreement between You and Us in writing or by email; or
ii.in accordance with clause 7.d.
- Features and specifications of Products described or depicted on the Website are subject to change without notice. For the avoidance of doubt, We will not materially change the features and specifications of a Product once an Order has been accepted by Us and a binding agreement has been constituted.
- All weights and dimensions of Products described in the Website are approximate.
- You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website. By placing an Order, You make offer to enter into an agreement to purchase the Product(s) being the subject of Your Order (Purchase Contract).
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by BusinessCo Online at the time BusinessCo Online sends an Order confirmation to Your nominated e-mail address.
- BusinessCo Online is an online business and will primarily communicate with Customers via e-mail. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure the correct contact details are entered and that the nominated e-mail address is regularly checked for correspondence.
- BusinessCo Online reserves the right to decline to enter into a Purchase Contract with You and may cancel Your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s).
- In the event of a cancelled Order, funds paid in relation to that Order will be refunded in full. You will be provided with e-mail confirmation of the cancellation and refund.
- BusinessCo Online does not accept any responsibility for Orders that are declined, delayed or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections.
- BusinessCo Online shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BusinessCo Online (or its affiliates).
- Where You have provided an incorrect or incomplete delivery address for Your Order, We may charge a redelivery fee for each subsequent delivery attempt.
- BusinessCo Online accepts payment by Credit Card, Paypal and Direct Bank Deposit. You must nominate a payment method during the purchase process described on the Website.
- When paying by Credit Card or Paypal, You must provide Your nominated card or account details during the purchase process. Payment for Orders made using a Credit Card or Paypal will be processed immediately upon confirmation of Your Order.
- When paying by Direct Bank Deposit, You must make an EFT deposit into Our nominated bank account within 7 days of the Order being placed. Payment must be cleared by Our bank before Your Order will be dispatched.
- If Your nominated payment method triggers Our fraud prevention protocols, We may contact You to confirm additional details, or rescind the transaction. In this case, until Your Order has passed Our fraud prevention protocols Your Order will not be fulfilled. If you do not provide the requested information within up to 7 days, Your Order will be cancelled and Your payment will be refunded back to the method in which you paid. These information requests are sent to help protect credit card and bank account holders from online fraud.
- Despite Our best efforts, on occasion it may be possible that a small number of the Products in Our range may be incorrectly priced on the Website. If We have made a mistake and a Product's correct price is higher than the price on the Website, We may either contact You before shipping to request whether You want to buy the Product at the correct price or cancel Your Order. If a Product's correct price is lower than the stated price on the Website, We will charge the lower amount and send You the Product, or where the higher incorrect price has been charged, We will refund the price difference and send You the Product.
Delivery and Ownership of the Goods
- We try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of Our control may result in delays. BusinessCo Online does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
- The date of dispatch listed on the Website is the estimated date of dispatch as is reasonably estimated by BusinessCo Online. Where scheduled dispatch of a Product is delayed by more than one week, Customers will be notified by e-mail via the e-mail address nominated in their Order.
- BusinessCo Online will not deliver Products to PO Box addresses.
- Where a Customer gives written authority for Products to be delivered without a signature, any and all included insurance cover will be voided.
- The couriers or postal services nominated by BusinessCo Online will deliver Products during local business hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays).
- BusinessCo Online is not responsible for the delivery times of Products. Once Products have been dispatched, it is the Customers responsibility to liaise with the courier nominated by BusinessCo Online (as notified to the Customer) in relation to date and time of delivery. BusinessCo Online shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided to Customers relating to the date and time of delivery.
- BusinessCo Online reserves the right to not ship to remote or rural locations.
- Title and risk in the BusinessCo Online Products pass to You at the point of dispatch or embarkation by BusinessCo Online to Your courier.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
- BusinessCo Online will replace or refund faulty or damaged Products in accordance with the Warranty Policy as published on the BusinessCo Online website and Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Refunds and Returns
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the consumer guarantees provided for by statute including under the Australian Consumer Law.
- All refunds may take up to 10 business days to be processed.
- Other than in accordance with the Returns Policy, refunds are strictly limited to those available under clauses implied by statute.
- In order to facilitate a return under the Returns Policy, please contact Us through Our Help Centre.
- The Customer must comply with directions from staff to facilitate a return.
- Returned Products, under the Returns Policy must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories, and must be in a re-saleable condition. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts Your ability to make a claim that may be available to You for failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law. If you are returning a Product due to a fault or defect under a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, you may be able to return the Product without its original packaging.
- Subject to clause 10.h, it is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely. We take no responsibility for Products lost in transit.
- Where You are returning a Product to us because of Our failure to comply with a consumer guarantee, You must return the Product to us at Your cost unless the Product cannot be returned or transported without significant cost to You because of the nature of Our failure to comply with the consumer guarantee.
- Each Product sold on the Website is covered by a 12 month Standard Warranty.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of statutory conditions, warranties and guarantees.
- To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts Your ability to make a claim that may be available to You for Our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
- All Intellectual Property in any Material on the Website is the property of BusinessCo Online. Unless expressly authorised under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, you may not reproduce, adapt, modify, display, perform or distribute any Material or any part of any Material.
- Gift Vouchers & Credit Notes have a validity of 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise specified at the time of issue in writing.
- Gift Vouchers & Credit Notes may be redeemed by entering the voucher code into the Gift Voucher field at checkout. Gift Vouchers will not be refunded.
- BusinessCo Online reserves the right to make changes to the BusinessCo Online Website and these Terms and Conditions without notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any such changes will operate prospectively from the time that the revised Terms and Conditions are published on the website and will not impact any Purchase Contracts entered into prior to the date of the publication of the revised Terms and Conditions.
- Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which is void or unenforceable may be severed from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the enforceability of other provisions.
- A failure or delay by BusinessCo Online to exercise a power or right under these Terms and Conditions does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by BusinessCo Online does not preclude its future ability to exercise that or any other power or right.
- Insofar as they apply to the ordering, purchase, fulfilment and delivery of BusinessCo Online Products from www.businessco.online, these BusinessCo Online Product Terms and Conditions and General Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
- No BusinessCo Group employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Terms and Conditions governing any sale.