- In Stock
Built for users looking for a strong analog-to-VoIP converter, the HT818 is a powerful 8-port VoIP gateway with 8 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router.
- Supports 8 Ports
- Automated and Secure Provisioning
- Supports Dual Gigabit Network Ports
Powerful 8 port FXS Gateway with Gigabit NAT Router
Built for users looking for a strong analog-to-VoIP converter, the HT818 is a powerful 8-port VoIP gateway with 8 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router. It features Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide. This powerful gateway carries exceptional voice quality in various application environments, strong encryption with unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management, and outstanding network performance for enterprise use.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports 2 SIP profiles and 8 FXS ports
- Strong AES encryption with unique security certificate per unit
- Automated & secure provisioning options using TR069
- 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Exceptional voice quality with wideband HD codec
- Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Faxover-IP
- Supports dual Gigabit network ports
- High Performace NAT Router
Grandstream has been connecting the world since 2002. The company is consistently recognised within the industry for quality, innovation and product value. Grandstream is focused on research and development, and consistently drives the market forward with new and innovative IP products.
Grandstream products are used by some of the largest businesses and service providers in the world. Among other IP based products, the range includes Desk IP Phones, Wireless DECT Phones, HD Video Systems and Conference Phones.
Need More Info?
- Eight (8) RJ11 FXS ports
- Two (2) 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- POWER, LAN, WAN, PHONE1, PHONE2, PHONE3, PHONE4, PHONE5, PHONE6, PHONE7, PHONE8
Factory Reset Button
Voice, Fax, Modem
- Caller ID display or block, call waiting, flash, blind or attended transfer, forward,
- hold, do not disturb, 3-way conference
- G.711 with Annex I (PLC) and Annex II (VAD/CNG), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC,
- OPUS, dynamic jitter buffer, advanced line echo cancellation
Fax Over IP
- T.38 compliant Group 3 Fax Relay up to 14.4kpbs and auto-switch to G.711 for Fax
Short/Long Haul Ring Load
- 2 REN, up to 1km on 24AWG line.
- Bellcore Type 1 & 2, ETSI, BT, NTT, and DTMF-based CID
- Busy Tone, Polarity Reversal/Wink, Loop Current
- TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP,
- TFTP, TELNET, STUN, SIP (RFC3261), SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP, TR-069
- Layer 2 (802.1Q VLAN, SIP/RTP 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, Diffserv, MPLS)
- In-audio, RFC2833 and/or SIP INFO
Provisioning and Control
- HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET, TFTP, TR-069 , secure and automated provisioning using AES encryption, syslog
- Syslog support, telnet, remote management using web browser
Universal Power Supply
- Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output: 12V/1.0A
- Operational: 32º – 104ºF or 0º – 40ºC
- Storage: 14º – 140ºF or -10º – 60ºC
- Humidity: 10 – 90% Non-condensing
Dimension and Weight
- t (L)180mm*(W)120mm*(H)36mm 356g
|Brand||Grandstream IP Phones|
Free Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BusinessCo Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.