- In Stock
The GXV3380 IP Video Phone for Android combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution.
- Built In 2 Megapixel Camera for Video Calling
- Runs Android 7.0
- 8’’ (1280x800) capacitive 10-point touch screen IPS LCD
Integrated Video Communications Solution
The GXV3380 IP Video Phone for Android combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution. This IP video phone delivers a powerful experience through its’ 8 inch 1280x800 capacitive touch screen, 2 megapixel camera, HDMI in/out for content sharing, dual microphones and support for 1080p HD video. The GXV3380 adds dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, integrated Wi-Fi (802.11ac) and Bluetooth support. It also runs Android 7.x and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps. By combining a state-of-the-art IP video phone, an advanced video collaboration solution, and the functionality of an Android tablet, the GXV3380 offers businesses throughout the world a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution.
Key Features and Benefits
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in 2 mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dualband WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance for any scenario
- 64-bit quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, and 16GB Flash
- 8’’ (1280x800) capacitive 10-point touch screen IPS LCD
- Peripherals include HDMI-in/out, USB, Micro SD, headset jack, EHS (Plantronics headsets)
- 7-way HD audio conferencing & 3-way 1080p 30fps HD video capability
Grandstream has been connecting the world since 2002. The company is consistently recognised within the industry for quality, innovation and product value. Grandstream is focused on research and development, and consistently drives the market forward with new and innovative IP products.
Grandstream products are used by some of the largest businesses and service providers in the world. Among other IP based products, the range includes Desk IP Phones, Wireless DECT Phones, HD Video Systems and Conference Phones.
Need More Info?
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6, OpenVPN®
- Dual switched 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps ports with integrated PoE/PoE+
- 8" 1280x800 capacitive touch screen (10 points) IPS LCD
- Tiltable 2 megapixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter, 1080p 30fps
- Yes, integrated Bluetooth 4.2 + EDR
- Yes, dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with 802.11ac a/b/g/n/ac and WMM
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), 3.5mm stereo headset with microphone, USB 2.0 port, micro SD, HDMI-out (1.4 up to 1080p60fps), HDMI-in (1.4 up to 1080p@60fps)
- 2 function touch keys VOLUME +/-, 3 dedicated Android touch keys HOME, MENU, and BACK
- Wide-band Opus, wide-band G.722, G.711µ/a, G. 729A/B, G.726-32, iLBC, in-band and out-ofband DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC, ANS
Video Codecs and Capabilities
- H.264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 1080p, frame rate up to 30 fps, bitrate up to 4Mbps, 3-way video conference (1080p@30fps), BFCP, people video (up to 1080p@30fps) + content video (up to 1080p@15fps), anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure, camera block
- Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, 7-way audio conference(including the host), shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), virtual MPK, downloadable contacts (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call record(local and server), call log (up to 2000 records), call waiting, auto answer, XML customization of screen, click-todial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy & fail-over
- Local apps: Contacts, Call History, File Manager, Programmable Key, Settings, Browser, Email, Voicemail, Calculator, Clock, Recorder, GS Market, etc. Supports third-party Android apps such as Skype, Google Hangouts, etc. API/SDK available for advanced custom application development
- Android 7.0 compliant applications to be developed, downloaded and run on the device with provisioning control
- Yes, 2 omnidirectional microphones, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Integrated stand with multiple adjustable angles
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control, Kensington Security Slot (Kensington Lock) support
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output 12VDC 1.5A (18W) Integrated PoE* 802.3af Class 3, PoE+ 802.3at, Class 4
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C, Storage: -10°C to 60°C, Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GXV3380 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, screen cleaning cloth, quick installation guide, brochure, GPL license
- FCC: CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart B Class B; CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart C; CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart E; UL 60950-1 (power adapter); Part68 (HAC) CE: EN55032 Class B; EN55035;EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3; EN62368-1;EN300328; EN301893; EN301489-1; EN301489-17; EN62311;RoHS RCM: AS/ACIF S040;AS/CA S004; AS/NZS CISPR 32; AS/NZS 62368.1; AS/NZS 4268
|Brand||Grandstream IP Phones|
Free Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BusinessCo Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.