- In Stock
The GXV3370 is a powerful desktop video phone for enterprise users. It features a 7” touch screen, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, Gigabit network speeds and innovative telephony functionalities.
- Built In Camera for Video Calling
- Runs Android 7.0
- 7" 1024x600 Pixel Capacitative Touch Screen
Integrated Video Communications Solution
The GXV3370 is a powerful desktop video phone for enterprise users. It features a 7” touch screen, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, Gigabit network speeds and innovative telephony functionalities. It also runs on Android 7.0 and has flexible SDK support for custom apps. The GXV3370 is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market and can be seamlessly integrated with Grandstream’s portfolio including SIP based security cameras, door systems, IP PBXs, and video conferencing systems and services. This video phone is the perfect choice for users looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop.
Key Features and Benefits
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dualband WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- 7’’ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 7-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
Grandstream has been connecting the world since 2002. The company is consistently recognised within the industry for quality, innovation and product value. Grandstream is focused on research and development, and consistently drives the market forward with new and innovative IP products.
Grandstream products are used by some of the largest businesses and service providers in the world. Among other IP based products, the range includes Desk IP Phones, Wireless DECT Phones, HD Video Systems and Conference Phones.
Need More Info?
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6, OpenVPN®
- Dual switched 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps ports with integrated PoE/PoE+
- 7" 1024×600 capacitive touch screen (5 points) TFT LCD
- Tiltable mega-pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter, 720p 30fps
- Yes, integrated Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Yes, integrated. 802.11 b/g/n
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), 3.5mm stereo headset with microphone, USB port, SD, HDMI-out (1.4 up to 720p 30fps)
- 2 function touch keys VOLUME +/-, 3 dedicated Android touch keys HOME, MENU, and BACK
- G.711µ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.726-32, iLBC, Opus, G.729A/B, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC, ANS
Video Codecs and Capabilities
- H.264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 720p, frame rate up to 30 fps, bit rate up to 2Mbps, 3-way video conference (720p 30fps), anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure
- Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, 7-way audio conference(including the host), shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), virtual MPK, downloadable contacts (XML, LDAP, up to 1000 items), call record(local and server), call log (up to 1000 records), call waiting, auto answer, XML customization of screen, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy & fail-over
- Local apps: Contacts, Call History, File Manager, MPK, Settings, Browser, Voicemail, Clock, Recorder, GS Market, etc. Support 3rd party apps: Skype, Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, etc. API/SDK available for advanced custom application development
- Android 7.0 compliant applications to be developed, downloaded and run on the device with provisioning control
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Yes, built-in stand with multiple adjustable angles. Wall mountable.
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256- bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output 12VDC 1.5A Integrated PoE* 802.3af Class 3, PoE+ 802.3at, Class 4
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C, Storage: -10°C to 60°C, Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GXV3370 phone, handset with cord, universal power supply, network cable, screen cleaning cloth, quick installation guide, GPL license, wall mount bracket
- FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B; UL 60950 (power adapter); Part68 (HAC) CE : EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60950-1, EN62479, RoHS RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950; AS/NZS 4268 EAC
|Brand||Grandstream IP Phones|
Free Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BusinessCo Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.