- In Stock
The UCM6204 IP PBX combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution.
Designed to bring Enterprise-Grade Features to Small & Medium Sized businesses.
The UCM6204 IP PBX allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely.
The UCM6204 Series offers quick and easy setup/management using the web-browser user interface, featuring auto-discovery of VoIP endpoints and zero-configuration provisioning.
Need More Info?
|Brand||Grandstream IP Phones|
- Supports up to 500 users and 45 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 2/4 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
Free Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BusinessCo Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.