- Sold Out - Backorder Available
The GSC3510 is a SIP intercom speaker and microphone that allows offices, schools, hospitals, apartments and more to build powerful voice intercom solutions that expand security and communication.
- HD Audio
- Integrated WiFi
- Integrated PoE
SIP Intercom Speaker/Microphone
The GSC3510 is a SIP intercom speaker and microphone that allows offices, schools, hospitals, apartments and more to build powerful voice intercom solutions that expand security and communication. This robust SIP intercom device offers 2-way voice functionality with both a high-fidelity 8W HD speaker and 3 directional microphones with Multichannel Microphone Array Design (MMAD) that offer a 4.2 meter pickup distance. The GSC3510 supports a wide-range of peripherals including Bluetooth devices, built-in whitelist and blacklists to easily block unwanted calls, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi and advanced acoustic echo cancellation. By pairing the GSC3510 with other Grandstream devices, including desktop and cordless IP phones as well as the GDS series of Facility Access products, users can easily sculpt a state-of-the-art security and voice intercom solution. Thanks to it’s modern industrial design and rich features, the GSC3510 is the ideal intercom speaker/microphone for any setting.
Key Features and Benefits
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 3 directional mics with MMAD & microphone beamforming array
- Full-band and wide-band audio codec support including Opus & G.722
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- One 10/100Mbps network port with PoE/ PoE+
- 2-pin multi-purpose input to support peripherals including call buttons
Grandstream has been connecting the world since 2002. The company is consistently recognised within the industry for quality, innovation and product value. Grandstream is focused on research and development, and consistently drives the market forward with new and innovative IP products.
Grandstream products are used by some of the largest businesses and service providers in the world. Among other IP based products, the range includes Desk IP Phones, Wireless DECT Phones, HD Video Systems and Conference Phones.
Need More Info?
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP-MED, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6, OpenVPN®
- One 10/100 Mbps port with integrated PoE/PoE+
- Yes, integrated. Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Yes, dual-band 2.4 & 5GHz with 802.11 a/b/g/n, WMM
- One 2-pin multi-purpose input port, Reset
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- G.711µ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.726-32, iLBC, Opus, G.729A/B in-band and out-of band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC, ANS
- SIP Paging, Multicast Paging, call-waiting with priority override
- Yes, HD speakerphone with support for full band audio with 48KHz voice sampling frequency
Speaker and Microphones
- 8W high-fidelity HD speaker; 3 directional microphones with beam-forming capability and up to 4.2-meter voice pickup distance
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian & Chinese
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload, mass provisioning using AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Integrated PoE* 802.3af Class 3, PoE+ 802.3at Class 4
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C Storage: -10°C to 60°C, Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GSC3510 SIP Intercom Speaker/Microphone, mounting kits, quick installation guide, GPL license
- Unit Dimensions: 215.32mm (diameter) x 68.7mm (depth) Unit Weight: 0.8kg, Box Weight: 1.39kg
- FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B; UL 60950 (power adapter); FCC Part 15C, FCC Part 15E, MPE CE : EN 55032; EN 55024; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 60950-1; EN 301 489- 1/17; EN 300 328; EN 301 893; EN 62311; RoHS RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32/24; AS/NZS 60950.1; AS/NZS 4268 IC: ICES 003, RSS 247, RSP-100, RSS 102
|Brand||Grandstream IP Phones|
Free Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BusinessCo Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.