- Sold Out - Backorder Available
The DP722 is a DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment.
- Up to 10 SIP Accounts
- 3-Way Audio Conferencing for Easy Conference Calls
- Automated Provisioning
A Sleek and User-Friendly Cordless IP Handset for Mobility
The DP722 is a DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store, and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 and DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and delivers a combination of mobility and efficient telephony performance. This cost-effective and affordable option allows up to five DP722 handsets to be supported on a base station. Each DP722 supports a range of up to 350 meters outdoors (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors with 20 hours of talk time and 250-hour standby time. It touts a suite of robust features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, 1.8-inch color display, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-to talk, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DECT Base Stations, the DP722 offers an affordable mid-range cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
Key Features and Benefits
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls & account
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Configurable Push-toTalk button for instant voice communication
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language promtps, flexible dial plan and more
Please Note: This product includes the handset only.
Grandstream has been connecting the world since 2002. The company is consistently recognised within the industry for quality, innovation and product value. Grandstream is focused on research and development, and consistently drives the market forward with new and innovative IP products.
Grandstream products are used by some of the largest businesses and service providers in the world. Among other IP based products, the range includes Desk IP Phones, Wireless DECT Phones, HD Video Systems and Conference Phones.
Need More Info?
- Telephony standards: DECT
- Frequency bands: 1880 – 1900 MHz (Europe), 1920 – 1930 MHz (US), 1910 – 1920 MHz (Brazil), 1786 – 1792 MHz (Korea), 1893 – 1906 MHz (Japan), 1880 – 1895 MHz (Taiwan)
- Number of Channels: 10 (Europe), 5 (US, Brazil or Japan), 3 (Korea), 8 (Taiwan)
- Outdoor Range: up to 350 meters (DP752) or up to 300 meters (DP750)
- Indoor Range: up to 50 meters
- 1.8 inch (128x160) color TFT LCD
- 23 keys including 2 soft keys, 5 navigation/ menu keys, 4 dedicated function keys for SEND, POWER/END, SPEAKERPHONE, MUTE 3-color MWI LED
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Removable belt clip
- Micro-USB port for alternative charging and non-battery operation
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) compliant
- G.722 codec for HD audio and G.726 codec for narrow band audio (G.711μ/a-law, G.723.1, G.729A/B
- iLBC and OPUS are supported via companion DECT base station
- Ambient noise reduction on handset mic
- advanced noise suppression for incoming audio
- 3-way conference
- call park
- call pickup
- downloadable phonebook
- call waiting
- call log
- auto answer
- flexible dial plan
- Yes, both on Handset and Speakerphone
- DECT authentication & encryption
- Chinese Simple, Chinese Tradition, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish
- Software Upgrade Over-The-Air (SUOTA)
- handset provisioning Over-The-Air
- Each handset may access up to ten (10) lines
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal Power Supply Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz; Output 5VDC 1A; Micro-USB connection;
- Rechargeable 800mAh Ni-MH Low Self-Discharge (LSD) AAA batteries (250 hours of standby time and 20 hours of talk time)
- Handset unit
- universal power supply
- charger cradle
- belt clip
- 1 battery
- Quick Start Guide
- Handset: 168.5 x 52.5 x 21.8mm
- Charger cradle: 76 x 73 x 81mm
- Handset: 158 x 50 x 28.1mm with buckle; Charger cradle: 81.15 x 75.89 x 36.36mm
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: -10º to 50ºC (14 to 122ºF); Charging: 0 to 45ºC (32 to 113ºF)
- Storage: -20º to 60ºC (-4 to 140ºF); Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- FCC: FCC Part 15B; FCC Part 15D; SAR (FCC 47 CFR Part2.1093; IEEE 1528; IEC 62209-2); FCC Part68 HAC; FCC ID
- CE: EN 55032; EN 55035; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 60950-1;EN 301 489-1/-6; EN 301 406; EN 50332-2; SAR(EN50360;EN50566;EN 50663;EN62209-1;
- EN62209-2; EN 62479); RED NB Cert
- RCM: AS/NZS CISPR32; AS/NZS 60950.1;AS/CA S004;AS/ACIF S040.
- ANATEL, EAC, UL (adapter)
|Brand||Grandstream IP Phones|
Free Shipping - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BusinessCo Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.